Reservations were taken until noon on Monday, December 10, 2018 for exhibit space and ministry display space, and requests were filled on a first come, first served basis.
The space will be available for set up starting at 8 a.m. on Friday, February 1, 2019.
These are the exhibitors you will see outside the main ballroom at Convention.
- Arthur Vincent Company
- C. M. Almy
- Duplitron, Inc.
- Fruit of the Vine
- J. Wippell & Co. LTD
- Journeys Unlimited
- Sikora & Sons Inc
- St. Johann Press
- All Saints Episcopal Day School
- General Theological Seminary
- Hebrew Union College - Jewish Institute of Religion
- Virginia Theological Seminary
Diocesan Ministry Displays
- All The Way Up
- Community St. John Baptist
- Cross Roads Camp & Retreat Center
- Episcopal Diocese of Jerusalem
- Good Shepherd Home
- Haven of Hope For Kids
- Hispanic/Latino Ministry
- House of the Good Shepherd
- Lutheran Episcopal Advocacy Ministry NJ
- Newark School of Theology
- North Porch Women / Infant Centers
- Prison Ministry
- Seamen’s Church Institute
- Senior Ministries
- The Lighthouse
- Union of Black Episcopalians
- Youth & Young Adult Ministries