In recognition of their 11 years of service to the people of the Diocese of Newark, the Transition Committee is holding a luncheon honoring theBishop Mark Beckwith and Marilyn Olson on September 8, 2018 at the Skylands Event & Conference Center in Randolph.
The gathering begins at 11 AM. At 11:30 AM there will be a service of nonday prayer, followed by the luncheon.
The cost to attend is $40 per person. The choice of meals are:
- Beef filet with mushroom gravy
- Stuffed chicken with vegetables
- Eggplant parmesan
The luncheon will include a cash bar.
How to sign up
- Go to e-payment.dioceseofnewark.org and look for Farewell Luncheon for Bishop Mark Beckwith & Marilyn Olson.
- Enter number of attendees in the "Quantity" field.
- Click the "Continue" button at the bottom of the page.
- On the second page, enter up to four attendee names and meal choices.
- If paying for more than four attendees, or if an attendee has dietary restrictions, check the appropriate box(es) and then email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign-up deadline: Wednesday, August 15.
Submissions for the Farewell Luncheon Journal
Submissions of messages for the Farewell Luncheon Journal have closed. The deadline of August 3 has passed. Thank you to all of those who have submitted messages.
If you have questions about your submission, please contact Wendy Drake-Schneider at email@example.com.
Tribute donations to the Alleluia Fund in honor of the Beckwiths are invited
All are invited to honor Mark and Marilyn by making a tribute donation to the Alleluia Fund for Outreach. Your gift will be vitally important to many organizations throughout the diocese – ministries dear to the hearts of Mark and Marilyn.
Your donation is fully tax deductible. Please go to e-giving.dioceseofnewark.org, choose “Alleluia Fund – Beckwith Tribute” and make your donation of any amount. Thank you!