1. Save the date! Next Stewardship in the Moment Zoom Workshop: August 4, 7 PM
Many of you took advantage of our June 16 "Stewardship in the Moment" Zoom Workshop, which dove into three stewardship topics IN THE MOMENT. Missed it? Click here to watch the recording on YouTube.
Join us for an all new "Stewardship in the Moment" Zoom Workshop, where again we'll focus on three important "in the moment" strategies.
In this August 4 Workshop we'll be sharing ideas about:
- How to make sure your lists are as accurate and comprehensive as possible.
- Strategies to improve online giving, including reaching out to folks who only know your church "virtually."
- "Step Up" charts and other visuals that can help improve your congregation's understanding of the power of their giving.
Stewardship in the Moment is available to anyone in the diocese, and you don't have to pre-register. Remember that Stewardship is ideally a team sport, so feel free to sign up a team.
We’ll send out the Zoom link through the Stewardship Matters newsletter the week of August 1, and also email that link to wardens and active clergy. Mark your calendars to log in at 7 PM on August 4!
2. Has your church signed up for Project Resource yet? Don't miss out!
Are you completely at ease with the way your church's pledge campaign has performed over the past several years? Feeling fully prepared for this fall and not worried at all about any curveballs that news about the national economy might throw? If so, then you can skip this.
If not, then click here to sign up for Project Resource, a 5-week Zoom workshop series starting September 6.
The Bishop’s Office has again partnered with the College for Bishops to bring you PROJECT RESOURCE for 2022. The curriculum's been updated from 2021 (including more on online giving), and new faculty have joined as well.
By participating in PROJECT RESOURCE, you'll get concrete, proven ideas that your team can put to work, regardless of your church’s size or budget. At the conclusion of the course, you’ll have:
- A step-by-step plan for implementing your fall annual campaign
- A year-round stewardship calendar
- Technological and cultural strategies appropriate for your specific situation
- Deeper understanding of generational and individual donor motivations
When offered in other dioceses, the charge to each individual is as much as $750 to participate. But because of generous donor support, we can offer it at no charge to parishes in the Diocese.
There's one catch. You must register in advance - no later than August 15. Click here to register today!
P.S. Have questions about Project Resource? Give me a call at 973-430-9909. You can also check out this list of Frequently Asked Questions!