A perspective on headlining issues through a multi-faith lens, hosted by Bishop Mark Beckwithand his interfaith colleagues Imam W. Deen Shareef and Rabbi Matthew Gewirtz. In this episode, Rutgers Associate Professor and the Author of "Eloquent Rage"Brittney Cooper and Seffi Kogen, the Director of Campus affairs for the AJC join them to discuss the controversial topic of Intersectionality. Many special interest organizations now have a litmus test for people they welcome into their fold or have relationships with leaving little room for conversation.
Watch this – and previous – episodes on the video page for A Matter of Faith.
Air dates on NJTV:
- Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 8:30 PM (premiere)
- Friday, March 9, 2018, 2:30 AM
- Tuesday, March 27, 2018, 10:30 PM
- Thursday, March 29, 2018, 4:30 AM
- Wednesday, April 18, 2018, 8 PM
- Friday, April 20, 2018, 2 AM