After a brief stint as a part-time administrative assistant at Episcopal House, Jane joined the staff full time in November 2014 as Administrative Assistant for Diocesan Services. During the following year her role evolved, and in March 2016 she was named Coordinator of Diocesan Resources and Events. Jane brings with her over 25 years of administrative, library management and promotions experience.
- Manage and maintain the Bishop Anand Resource Center.
- Provide resource material for clergy and lay leaders throughout the diocese.
- Produce service bulletins for and provide service production assistance at confirmations, ordinations, clergy renewal of vows and special event services.
- Post diocesan news items and event announcements on social media sites.
- Oversee event scheduling and preparation at Episcopal House and for select events off-site.