Ginny has served as the Coordinator for Missional Church Strategy since April 2013. Until joining the staff full-time in January 2015, she divided her time between this position and as Priest-in-Charge of St. Dunstan’s, Succasunna. Ginny oversees the “Going Local” initiative which guides clergy and congregations on a journey of discovery of missional transformation.
Ginny has one adult son. She loves to learn, enjoys jigsaw puzzles, and spending time with her Australian Shepherd, Micah. She has fostered dogs with Aussie Rescue & Placement Helpline. She enjoys both being in the mountains and on the beach.
- Member of diocesan Program Staff
- Design, develop and guide implementation of missional initiatives
- Advance congregational development, new ministries, revitalization, re-imagination of existing ministries
- Lead the diocesan Going Local Leadership Team
- Liaison between The Missional Network Consultants and clergy, congregations, and Going Local Leadership Team
- Support development of lay leadership
- Mission discernment for engaging God’s mission locally
- With Canon Jacobs, co-facilitator of Consultants Planning Group
- Support Congregational Consultants
- Contact for Christian Formation