Registration, Worship & Business Sessions
Registration will begin in the Parish Hall of St. Peter’s at 9AM. For specific information on registering as a deputy for this convention, see the links on the right side of this page under the heading Convention Resources.
- Registrations will be by individual deputies (Clergy & Lay) by last name. You will receive your ballot packet and name badge at registration.
- Only certified deputies will have reserved and assigned seating in the sanctuary.
- Guests are welcome on a first come first served basis in guest designated seating areas.
The worship service will begin at 10AM with the Liturgy of the Word, followed by the Convening of the Special Convention to elect.
- Balloting will continue by Orders until a concurrent majority is secured by a candidate on the same ballot.
- At the Conclusion of the Election, the worship service will continue with the Celebration of the Holy Eucharist.
Car pooling is encouraged. Parking has been arranged by St. Peter’s at the following lots:
Pay Parking Lots (see attached map)
- Dehart Garage - 14 Maple Ave
- Vail Garage - 110 South Street
Free Parking Lots
- Verizon lot- 39 Maple Avenue
- Town Hall Lot - 200 South Street
For further information regarding parking, please contact Christy Andersen at St. Peter’s Church (973) 538-0555 ext. 119