On Saturday, April 18, 2015, nearly 50 people from 24 congregations in the diocese gathered to talk about Year-Round Stewardship and to share their experiences. Among those who attended were current and former stewardship chairs, vestry members, clergy, and others.
The program from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. included:
- Bible study on scripture passages relating to stewardship
- The theology of stewardship
- Developing a year-round stewardship model
- Fall ingathering programs
- Electronic giving options
- The distribution of a booklet including stewardship resources
The following documents were distributed to the attendees:
- Year-Round Stewardship Workshop—April 18, 2015 (copies of the PowerPoint presentations)
- Year-Round Stewardship—April 2015—Resource Booklet (additional information covered in the workshop)
Suggestions for future stewardship discussions should be forwarded to Paul Shackford, CFO.