On May 16, 2013, people from 30 congregations in the diocese gathered to talk about the importance of developing year-round stewardship programs in each congregation, and to share their experiences. Among the 50 who attended were current and former stewardship chairs, vestry members, clergy, and others.
The evening included:
- Bible study on scripture passages relating to stewardship
- Discussion of the theology of year-round stewardship—That Stewardship is All We Do With All We Have, All the Time
- Input from congregations that have year-round programs, and those that are in the beginning phases
- The distribution of a booklet including stewardship resources.
Certain documents from the event can be seen by clicking on the attachments.
- Year-Round Stewardship Booklet.pdf
- Year-Round Stewardship Additional Resources Booklet.pdf
- Year-Round Stewardship Planning Matrix.pdf
- TENS Matrix Blank.xls
Suggestions for future stewardship discussions should be forwarded to Paul Shackford, CFO.