Executive Assistant to the Bishop since 2008, Kay uses her job and life experience to facilitate the workings of the Bishop’s Office and beyond. She is a line of communication for many, inside and outside the diocese, and is honored to participate in the staff Program Team, the Diocesan Team for Going Local and on the Empowering Action Team of Diocesan Council.
Kay resides in Summit with her college-aged daughter, one goofy dog and two sly cats. Outside of work, Kay enjoys travel, watching TV crime shows and local sports teams. She keeps thinking that she will master knitting, crocheting, needlework and other handy-crafty pursuits, regardless of a clear lack of ability and talent.
- Member of the diocesan Program Staff.
- Manage the Bishop’s calendar and work on the Diocesan calendar.
- Plan travel for the Bishop.
- Coordinate social events for the Bishop.
- Event planning (and, in some cases, execution).
- Staff liaison tasks.
- Attend Diocesan Council meetings to work with the Empowering Action Team.
- Writer and producer of paperwork.
- Clerical tasks too numerous to mention.
- Work with volunteers.
- Arrange meals for certain meetings.